Re: Saddle Question/Tucker

I would love to hear comments also. I just ordered a Tucker English
Equitation Endurance model. I HOPE it works because you never know until
after many long rides and maybe months of riding. I would of liked to
see a better quality leather although it is a good quality, I personally
like the REAL GOOD stuff. But then, the price would be more. It seems to
be a good saddle for the price and it is comfortable. I found it easier
to stand up in than most other english saddles. But the bottom line is,
Whatever Fits your horse is the BEST saddle.

Lauren
San Juan Capistrano, CA