Big Horn 2002

Cindy- I must of missed a bunch of stuff.  Sounds like it was a bunch of BS
anyway.  Glad to hear Big Horn is on for 2002.  I really hope to make it.
It is one great event.

Garrett

PS- Did you know they have a run in the same area (50 and 100).  Do you know
these people?  They would probably give you some help?  Or run the events at
the same time and pool your resources.  I'll try and track down the web page