Car Camping

Jane Kushy, Wake Forest, NC GallopHer@aol.com
I'm a newbie who does not have the luxury of a gooseneck trailer with
living quarters.  Fortunately for me, though, I have a generous friend who
allows me to camp with her in heated comfort.

However, in the event that I wear out my welcome, I have considered
camping in the back of my Ford Expedition.  I'd be interested in hearing
from those of you that camp in your cars/trucks.  How to you stay warm in
cool weather?  In warm weather, how do you manage air flow with allowing
free access to bugs?  Are there other helpful hints you are willing to
send my way??

Thanks for your ideas.  (I know my friend with thank you, also!!)

Jane Kushy
Wake Forest, NC