Re: Steele Saddle

Re: Steele Saddles

I've tried the Steele Plantation saddle when I was test riding a
Rocky Mt. Horse, and I really liked it.  They seem to do a good job
at custom fitting to your horse, and my hubby-2-B will be getting one
for his horse... as soon as he settles on one!

Here's the webpage I had bookmarked... it's the plantation, but you
can get to the others from there as well.  Hope this helps.

http://www.steelesaddle.com/plantation.html

Kindest Regards,

Tracey Ritter
Portland, OR  (soon to be Camas, WA)
--
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!