Looking to board in N.Oregon

Johnna SeeUN100@cs.com
Hello All-  I am relocated to Portland/Gresham, Oregon and am looking for
a place to board my 3 well behaved arabian geldings.  I would love to find
a pasture type setting where they can all be together.  I would prefer
something outdoors and with room for them to run around.  If you or
someone you know can help me out, I would LOVE to hear from you.  Thank
you so much!!!  I am an endurance rider and would also love to find others
to ride with, please contact me at:SeeUN100@cs.com.  Thanks again.

Johnna