Light vs. Heavy weights

Carla Lawson robandcarla@hotmail.com
at least with heavy weights we have extra padding.unlike boney butts!!
Yeah I am heavywieght and proud of it.. Hay Marilynn Monroe was a 16!!! SO
maybe our horses have it harder.. At least they have something to actually
carry!!<IMHO> I think maybe handicapping is a load of lard. Let the
lightweights stay that way. But give some advantage to the load the horse
is carrying.. or all else.. trade them out and see how the LW horse
carries a HW and vice versa.. Isn't that is what its all about the fittest
survive?
Carla (gonna go polish off some cake now!)
Ansata (put the fork down mom!)
Haley (ooooooo... cake!!)
Rob *in E TN*