Re: ridecamp-d Digest V01 #1526

In a message dated 11/1/2001 9:56:16 AM Eastern Standard Time, ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net writes:

Would any member care to enumerate for those of us who don't
know, what subrosa or personal agendae are channeling the
decision making?  Without attributions of course

The same personal agendae (taking your word for it this is the proper word) that you find in any AERC member....the particular part of the sport that makes you enjoy it the most...i.e.  multi-days, LD, 100s, 50s, International, NC, and so on and so on.  The problem comes IMO when any member cannot allow everyone else who happens to enjoy another particular persuasion to have their opinion expressed and sometime in fact, degrades that members interest.  You will notice that I left out trail riding, horse loving, and general camping out of the list of particulars as I feel most of us agree on these aspects.

Susan K