Committee meetings at the convention

At the convention there are committee meeting going on the entire time. Look in the front of your endurance news and you will see all the committees listed. You may have to contact the head of the committee you in order to find out the time and meeting place, but these are where the discussions take place and yes they are open to all. I personally did not have the chance to attend very many of the seminars or trade show because about every minute there was another committee meeting that I was interested in going to. They are where your opinions can be discussed in an informal setting. The directors and committee chairs will listen and are intersted in what you think. These are much more important to attend if you wish to have something changed. Then the committee brings the issues before the BOD.
Connie Caudill