Re: Re: Beet pulp isn't widely available

Maggie wrote (privately)

>I already posted that I had not caught the fact that the poster was in
South Africa....I thought they were in South Texas or some fool thing!  My
apologies.

No problem.  I saw your post after I responded....that's the problem with
the whole time delay thang!

Sorry I was snarly.  It just really gets up my nose that we CAN'T get beet
pulp.  I have a horse who is prone to impaction colic, and who is an utter
pig on concentrates.  Beet pulp would make my life so much easier.  One of
my dogs has also gone missing, so I was feeling particularly sensitive that
day.    Took it out on you : very sorry!

CCing this to Ridecamp as I feel I owe you a public apology!

Tracey