Looking for an Endurance Club or Partner in Memphis TN

Laura LHoldford@aol.com
Hi! I'm located in Memphis, TN, and I'm looking for the nearest
organization or endurance riding indvidual. I'm a beginner-intermediate
level rider and wish to concentrate on the endurance discipline. Just
purchased a four year old quarter horse, have a trainer. Thanks for any
info! Laura