Re: RC: Generic Adequan

I use BOTH  - seems they work with each other .. My program is
adaquan the first week and two weeks later  Arthrosilk which is glucosamine.

I use nothing when we are off for more then 3 weeks.

I have stopped the oral  joint supplements for all but the older boys
.. I use VF GL (hcl) Max  for now.

--
 Roger                            mailto:roger@vmaxept.com