RE: RE: NC ride

Jim:

You state <<<<Anyway, if Directors really want to
consult their constituents, how about a "formal" way through
the web site
for BOD members to poll their online membership on how they
feel about
various issues?>>>

I do not see the Directors bitching on line. I see many
members and perhaps some non-members continually criticizing
the Board actions and the PROPOSED Board motions.

It is  not up to the Directors to wheedle out of the
members, answers to the problems associated with the
membership. You, the members of AERC, voted into position
the current Directors, and persist in maintaining many of
these Directors by providing no competition for their
position. Yet the membership continually complains about
what the Board does. If you feel they are not performing up
to your standards then promote a change. If you have certain
desires you wish promoted then it is up to you to contact
your Regional Directors as well as the Directors-at-Large.

Question not the Directors ,but question yourself! Ask, Am I
making my interests well known to my representatives on the
Board? If the answer is not an emphatic YES then start a
constructive dialogue with them.

Bob Morris