IAHA Sanctioning

I have been communicating with the IAHA sanctioning folks about IAHA
sanctioning BOTH a 50 and a 100 each year.  In the Southeast, it's
always been the 100 at Biltmore. I sent in the form to join the IAHA
Endurance Committee for Region 12. There were NO IAHA representatives
listed. We need some more IAHA Riders in the Southeast to join this
committee so we can provide input on where and when rides should be
sanctioned.  I would like to see Million Pines sanction their 50 one
year. Will be happy to discuss this with anyone from IAHA Region 12 who
calls or emails me.

Also would be great if IAHA sanctioned the 50 and 100 at the NCR next
year and maybe get written up in the Arabian News.  More good exposure
for the NCR! (That's not Region 12, tho...) Connie?

Jim, Sun of Dimanche, and Mahada Magic