Goethe Benefit Challenge

Helen F. Koehler blackprong@aol.com
The registration form for our 25/50/100 here in Florida is clickable on
the Ride Calendar. And here is an update over the ROCK issue.  The trails
have been rerouted and we have gotten the Division of Forestry's attention
as to trail sensitivity.  If a forest road is to be improved and a trail
HAS to share that same road, then special treatments will be used to
soften the way for recreational users.  We are moving as many trails as we
can to have them CROSS improved roads rather than go down them.  Shoes are
still recommended because some rocks are unavoidable.  The trailhead has
been expanded and stumps have been removed. But we are limiting the ride
to 120 to support trail conservation. So get your entries in! Looking
forward to seeing you guys.  Helen