Re: RC: What about blankets when trailering?

I would only blanket a horse in a trailer in blizzard conditions.  They generate a whole lot of heat and keep quite warm in the trailer, even a stock trailer with lots of air holes.  I do use fly masks because I have a slant load with mangers and don't want hay in their eyes.  Last year I took a horse to a ride and he got there and his eye swelled up and he had a scratch on his eye and could not do the ride.  The only thing I could figure was a piece of hay scratched him....mb