Horse Names

I have a Paint gelding who has been a challenge (to say the least) over the
last 5 years.  He has given be a black eye, pulled my back muscles, given me
more bruises than I would care to talk about, and put me in an ambulance
from a kick to my abdomen.  After the kick, a girl friend started to call
him Alpo, and the name has stuck.  Whenever she talks about him, she calls
him that.

Carolyn Burgess