Re: RC: stumbling gelding

I agree with this but take it a step further.  When I start a horse and they aren't paying attention and we hit rough ground I say "watch your feet".  The horse of course pays no attention and almost goes splat.  I purposely look for rough ground and repeat this exercise.  After a few times when I say "watch your feet" they drop their head and pay attention.  Works for me!

Lee

Everything will be okay in the end.  If it's not okay, then it's not the end !