Re: Re: Dog Rules and Hooters girls

----- Original Message -----
From: Truman Prevatt
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 9:22 PM
To: Sandy Bolinger
Cc: Kathy Mayeda; marlene.moss@wcom.com; RideCamp
Subject: RC: Re: Dog Rules and Hooters girls

Hold on here, you can't ban Greatful Dead music at any time of the day or night. That's down right un-American!  You can keep the guys in spandex, but I think that all ride mangers should ( and it should be an AERC rule by golly ) have "Hooters Girls" to pass out the awards! I am sure Howard would agree with me on this. Of course seeing how hen pecked he was at the FOF, I'm not sure :-).

Truman

---------

Now I resent that statement.  Just who the heck are you calling henpecked?  Just cause I follow her around all the time (I'm afraid she might trip so I want to catch her before she hits the ground), or say, "Yes, dear, whatever you say dear," does not mean one is henpecked.  These are survival techniques I've learned thru the years; one does not live to be my age without learning how to survive.  Besides, she's in charge of the food at the rides we go to lately.  And she's been known to hide the beer.

As far as Hooter Girls go, you're darn tooting I agree with ya.  Trouble is, with the endurance crowd made up of so many women and so few men, I don't think it would last very long.  Maybe, you, me, and Jim should get together and have a Male's only ride down here.  Ride dinner catered by Hooter's girls and live entertainment provided by the "Pink Pony."

cya,

Howard (there he goes, getting carried away again)