Re: RC: stumbling question (long)

With all the other things to look for you might want to check for current saddle fit problems or damage in the wither area from old saddle fit problems.

Truman

Karla Watson wrote:

Hi all, Hope you can help me. I have a 8 yr old Arab gelding who stumbles and trips downhill when he gets tired on the trail. I have only owned the horse for 4 mos. and have done only limited trail with him. He seems to hit his "wall" and then gets very clumsy and it gets scary.