Re: ranch arabs & ENT

I'm an ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) nurse and we have lots of patients (human) that come in with
vertigo/ dizziness.  One thing we always try to rule out is a brain tumor. When we do find a
brain tumor it is very often removable with surgery.  Not sure if this is true for horses or not.  The
inner ear of a human is very different from most animals so it might not be applicable.  But I'd
hate to see your boy put down if surgery would fix him.  FWIW
The stallion has developed a brain tumor and can no longer balance to breed or collect semen. He will be put down humanely soon when he is no longer comfortable.
Paddi