Hinny

> Sorry, a hinny is a cross between a stallion and a jenny, the
> opposite of a
> mule.

OK, does anybody know what Dylan White, junior from North Carolina rides?
 Josie came home talking about how his horse looked like an Arabian
horse...but he called it a mule. Then while they were standing around it
suddenly started making these *awful* noises like Sofia (the miniature
donkey that lives next door to us).  She was amazed because she said it
looked 100% horse.  She's got my curiosity up. Is his horse hoarse...or I
thought maybe...is it a hinny? I don't know if I've seen one of those.  I
would think it would be a hoot to have a horse that brays. >g<

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.