Re: RE: Re: Conversation starter

Title: RE: Re: Conversation starter

>> like that term “narfiness”!

It's a well-known South African term, most usually heard on a Friday at about lunch time, when someone leaves the office, shouting over their shoulder "can't work, suffering from Narfiness, going to visit Dr Pub to see if he can cure me".

And yes, I agree that Parelli can work.  I just find it amusing that people think that these "experts" can cure their spoilt horses when they don't bother to do anything about the fact that they're spoiled.

Tracey