Re: RC: Re: Re: Conversation starter

Why...seeing a subject line entitled "Howard", is always an interesting conversation starter! Also to whom it may concern, All competitive trail horses are too slow, and their riders are too snobby. But at least they don't sit around worrying about wearing shirts with collars to FEI rides. Also, by the way, I get viruses on my computer daily,  and the one I have right now is transmissible to anyone who happens to open one of my email letters, so I thought I better share that warning with you all.   By the way, does anyone know if my horse eats a 50 lb. bag of beet pulp pellets with rocks and dead animals in it, but it hasn't been soaked...will that horse explode later if I give it a lot of water?   Beth