That vosal -rate?

Ray O. rno2m@virginia.edu
per Sportack:"Great set-up for starting horses or easy going horses. Lots
of Whoa!"That seems very contradictory to me!How much rate does this thing
provide?Where is the signal,other than across the nose?Do those sides
pivot in against the face?Yes,I know,i'm s'posed to rate 'em with my mind
alone,etc etc-but that ain't gonna happen for Chico and i in this
life-maybe in the next life....