RE: Really important question

Title: RE: Really important question

That was MY first worry on my first endurance ride.  I got a 12V immersion heater to work off of my truck battery.  Took forever to warm up.   I got a stove that I never used because I was too blind in the morning to deal with it.  I solved it by bying a really good “union man” type of thermos and stop on the way to the ride for a fill up at a really good coffee shop.

K.