Really important question

Ok, I know someone here who does rides has some help for me on this one:

I love my morning coffee.  However, the two rides I've attended do not
have electricity so my coffee maker won't work.  How do I perk coffee on
a Coleman stove?  Also, what sort of contraption do I need to get to do
this?

I just know I'm so much more human and ready to ride if I have coffee
versus the brewed tea I carry in the cooler first thing in the morning.

Kris and Nyke and Kolter