Added entry clause

K S SWIGART   katswig@earthlink.net

As an addendum, as for the idea of putting a clause on the
entry form stating that I am willing to let somebody else
decide to call the paramedics (and I will pay them) even if
I have expressly stated that I don't want that as a pre-
condition of entry in an endurance ride...well...that would
be one way to get me to stop coming to endurance rides.:)

I won't even sign that statement at the doctor's office.
I make a point of crossing it out (since almost all standard
admission forms for doctors and dentists include something
to that effect) when I fill out forms at the doctor's office.
Since I won't even agree to let licensed and competent medical
personnel make that decision for me; there is no way in hell I
would agree to let a member of "ride management" do so.

kat
Orange County, Calif.