ICK

Ah, ichthammol, that strange container of magic tar in the medicine cabinet. What is that stuff made out of anyway? My husband is a frequent victim of "hold on, I've got just the thing for that in the barn". He couldn't figure out what was burning for 2 days when I put Trail Rite's Magic Ointment on his fungus (the sulfur smelled like a freshly struck match) and he's sampled a number of different liniments. He's taken some Corti-flx. (still Grade 1 lame though). But I just don't think he'd stand still for the "Ick". Not even if he had a boil the size of St. Louis.

                                   Shelly