Re: RC: Re: Dirty Dogs

 Thank you, Anne, for clarifying. I am concerned however, because if ANY
dog did that to my mare (who already thinks dogs are really wolves out to
eat her) I would NEVER get her near another one EVER. It would cause me
real problems.
 I don't know what to do, other than to ask dog owners to really keep
their dogs on a leash. I am a dog owner and lover. I would love to bring
my dogs along, but they are not broke to horses as I keep them all
separated. My dogs are Aussies and LOVE to herd. :0) I personally don't
want ANY dog owner allowing their dog to go off leash. I would hate to
have something happen to my horse and have to take action against the dog
owner.
 Please if you do take your dog, (I will probably come over and love and
adore), PLEASE make sure you keep them under TIGHT control at all times!
There are some horses out there who have had a bad experience and are
timid or down right fearful of dogs for good reason. Just please remember
that.
Thank you.

In His Hands,
Lisa P.
www.outbackacres.com
Riding: the art of keeping a horse between yourself and the ground.