Sore hocks update

Dear Ridecampers,

Thank you for all for responding to my post.I had a second vet(very well-respected,as was the first)check him over.
She adjusted his sacrum,which she felt contributed to his blow-out.During his rear end shuffle he kept galloping and never came up lame.He trotted out sound during a flex test.She felt he felt a touch ouchy during the actual flexion and felt it would benefit him to be injected in the future.She also saw no reason
to pull,felt I knew my horse.I plan to go slow and pull for any reason.If we only go ten miles and I feel something is amiss,I'll pull. She actually did a total chiro and acupunture treatment.I"m sorry if I made things sound overly dramatic-but he seems sound and eager to go!I love this horse and would do nothing to harm him.

Sincerely,Alicia and Viktor