Another Junior who endured at the NC's

Jennifer Jlwarabs@aol.com
Hi All -
   I just wanted to put in a note here about another junior that showed
she has the grit it takes to be an endurance rider last weekend.  Her name
is Teresa Frame, and she ended up 9th place junior in 10 hrs and 52
minutes.  Now I know that doesn't sound as remarkable as some of the other
stories we hear - but here is the kicker - Teresa had broken her ankle 6
days before!!  She couldn't wear the walking brace because it didn't fit
properly in her stirrups, so she wore just a light ankle brace, her tennis
shoe - and her crew vet-wrapped her ankle in an attempt to support it as
much as possible.  So I would like to congratulate her on her completion -
the odds were definitely against her.  Congratulations Teresa and
Saranade!!