Re: RC: sponsoring juniors need advice

In a message dated 10/17/2001 10:46:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time, guest@endurance.net writes:

Is it legal to
sponsor that many juniors? I have searched the AERC rules and either I
missed it or it is okay to
sponsor that many? I will not pawn these kids off to someone they don't
know. I am familiar with
the horses and thier capabilities. All they want is a completion, I
believe as a team effort we can
complete together.

It is entirely legal.  I once sponsored 6 juniors on one 50 miler.  It just takes longer to get through the vet checks......maryben