Re: Rider Wanted

Re: Susan's request for the jack of all trades cowboy rider, I have a story
that just tickled my husband.  SEveral years ago, a lady who was pushing 40
(quite a wild one), had a much younger boyfriend.  He was terrific-he was a
welder and made her corral and pipe panels, hefted hay and grain for her
feed store business and basically did just about everything that needed to
be done.
We never figured out what his real name was, but she called him "Pup."  His
lisence plate was "Whadapup!"

Everytime I start grousing about stuff that needs to be done around here, my
husband just tells me to go  out and get me a Pup!

Karen