Re: RC: Peanut-butter, Pop-tarts, and Politics

In a message dated 10/13/01 7:08:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time, renieburnett@juno.com writes:

Oh migosh, just caught tonight's news;  the food drops from us generous
Americans are being fed to donkeys and horses!  A clip of an Afganistan
squeezing a package of peanut butter on the ground; they probably think
it's pureed pork.  Hope some starvinng dog got to it.  Pop Tarts, being
fed to donkeys. Crackers to horses.  I could not help but laugh...The
Afganistan's diet is beans and rice.  We send things they are not
accustomed to;

From the looks of their horses and donkeys, they can use the groceries too.
Sylvia