Coe Park Ride

Come and ride Coe Park - Gilroy, California - October 20th, 2001!!!!  I
rode the first 30 miles today on a lightly conditioned horse.  The pace
was trot the flats, walk steep uphill and steep downhill, trot slight
downhills.  I had an hour left over at the end of 30 miles.  The views
were spectacular - Monterey Bay, a beautiful view of Coit Lake on the
back loop.  It was a warm day - in the high 80s.   I also saw a great
number of pig parents and children and lots of deer.

So come and enjoy a beautiful ride next weekend. I look forward to
seeing you there. Maryben is awaiting your entry!!!

Jan Jeffers
Candidate  AERC BOD
West Region