Re: Dixie Midnight V. Supracor?

: Can anyone comment on how it might compare with the Supracor pad?
: I'm wondering if by using a Supracor pad, I could do away with
: the Skito + inserts (under a SS)?

I use the Supracor in the same method "under" a Skito or Toklat. I have replaced the foam
with 1/2 inch of hospital felt. But, I would not remove the inserts altogether. I still
think you need the gullet the Skito/Toklat provide. Great advantage not having to wash the
Skito/Toklat. Just hose off the Supracor. I have a DM also (least I think its a DM) I like
the Supracor since it is "shaped" to the horse's back. If the other one I have is a DM, it
is not shaped. Used the same Supracor and Toklat all three days of a multiday 100. Just
had to hose the Supracor and the supracor is just fine to use if wet too.

Dolores Arste
Authority without domination, Love without subservience, Respect without fear