Dixie Midnight V. Supracor?

> >I am looking for feedback, commentaries, opinions, ideas
> >etc. from anyone is has used/is using the Dixie Midnight
> >pad...
>
> Sue Brown wrote:
>
> I have 2 Dixie Midnight pads...  ...I use a Skito/sheepskin pad
> on top of it which is a bit of a pain to wash on a regular basis so I
> really like the "keeping the pad clean" part.

Hmmm. This does sound appealing. Did you have any problems
with pad slippage? I have to tie my Skito to my SportSaddle,
to stop it "walking" out the back - would I have to tie the
Dixie Midnight pad on too, d'you think?

Would I regret having to faff with two layers of pad? (more
work than having to clean the Skito/Toklat?)

> To clean the Dixie Midnight pad, I've hosed it off and I've
> also tossed it in the washing machine with no ill effect.

Definitely appealing.

* * * *

Can anyone comment on how it might compare with the Supracor pad?
I'm wondering if by using a Supracor pad, I could do away with
the Skito + inserts (under a SS)?

I'm assuming that the Supracor pad would have similar 'let
the sweat trickle out' and 'hose it off afterwards' properties
as the Dixie M pad, but it also has the 'no bed sores' aspect
which I don't think the Dixie M does?

Any thoughts?

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@foothill.net
Repotted english person in Garden Valley (Sierra Foothills), CA