Wintec Isabell with CAIR

Hi folks, here is my rave review of the Wintec Isabell with CAIR. I have a very hard to
fit horse that I've been riding in a sportsaddle for about 3 years now. I just got a
Wintec Isabell with CAIR and it is the first real saddle that my horse has liked as well
as the SS. I like it allot too. It gives me great leg position and more support than the
SS. Haven't done a long ride in it yet. So, I'll report when I do.

Dolores Arste
Authority without domination, Love without subservience, Respect without fear