Cool, Auburn, Grass Valley N.Calif.

Hello all: This is the meeting on the opening of the American River not a
bad thing. But it will close trails leading to and from Cool and Auburn. It
is my opinion, that we need a bridge to allow continued trail use in these
area's.

For those interested on the American River and Tunnel
Closure, there is a public meeting scheduled this
Thursday (10/11 from 7 to 9 pm).  This meeting will be
held in the American River Room at the Placer County
Water Agency. To get there, take 80 to the Auburn
Ravine/Foresthill exit in Auburn, take a right onto
Lincoln Way, and a left onto Ferguson (by the
McDonalds), and a right into the PCWA parking lot, and
you are there.

Steven Proe