Re: RC: RE: RE: Pull codes

In a message dated Mon, 8 Oct 2001  1:29:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Kathy Mayeda" <Kathy_Mayeda@atce.com> writes:

> totally agree with you. I expected a metabolic to show up on my ride
> record, but it didn't. But as some people have posted a long while ago, a
> ride record may be held against a horse that is for sale or at a high level of
> competition where there is a selection committee.

Most selectors and buyers weren't born yesterday.  A series of RO's without a good explanation as to the rider's problems is a red flag that one may not be dealing with a truthful rider.  I'd FAR rather see M's or L's on the record, and get an explanation of what the rider has done to figure out and correct the problem.

Heidi