Just a question....

For those of you who have read this drivel....

The new company will manufacture custom saddles in the 88,000 sq. ft. facility formerly occupied by Ortho-Flex Saddle Co. Inc. beginning September 24, 2001.  The new company did not assume or become responsible for the liabilities of the old company and is not otherwise associated with the old company.Orthoflex Saddleworks Inc. will start accepting orders on September 18, 2001

...ARE THEY KIDDING????

So....what I am DYING to know is whether or not anyone who ordered a saddle and did not get it from the "former owners" :), what are you doing about it if anything? I guess that means a class action against the "former owners". Ah well - I personally wouldn't dream of trying to do business with such a company. I love teh saddles - we have several. But egads!!....sigh!