RE: Longreach Endurance Saddle

Karla karperk1@home.com
I have Morgans.  I use longreach endurance saddles for
them as they are comfortable on the trail.  I have only one completed
50 miler under my belt, but over 3000 hours of trail riding in mine.
My friend uses Longreach Endurance Saddles on her Arabs - she has
11 Arabs.  She has 3 Longreach Endurance Saddles - narrow, medium
and wide tree to fit the particular horse she is riding.  I will be
purchasing
another for my newer mare once she foals.  I did purchase the endurance
stirrups (believe they are cloud stirrups) to go with mine.
I also have a down under CampDrafter that I like.  Don't really feel
comfortable
anymore on the trails or training the greener horses any anything else.