roadside service/thanks

Thanks to those who responded to my query on roadside service, specifically
towing for trailers over 22 feet.  In case anybody is interested, we ended
up calling our insurance agent that does our house and vehicles (Farmers).
They have a plan that does cover our trailer (or any trailer we pull).  It
covers towing for truck and trailer and roadside service (gas, lockouts,
etc).  The cost for our 2 trucks for a year is $48.  Pretty darn reasonable.

Dede