Re: Mike LaGrone Clinic

Naomi,

Try out his website:  http://www.tribeequus.com/

You might find the info you seek there.  Don't know much about him
personally, nor of his methods, but I had the website bookmarked
after someone had sent it to me.  Also compare it with any info on
either:
  www.thehorseshoof.com  or,

This way you can get a good overview as to the different types of
methods that are in current practice, and you can better determine
what makes the best sense for you and your horse.  A little learning
goes a long way!   Might not be a bad idea to try to make it if it's
not too far out of your way, just so that you can get some good
first-hand info that you could share with us later!

Best of luck to you,

Tracey Ritter
Portland, OR

--