From: susan [mailto:smw@sos.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 10:59 AM
To: sharp penny; ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Re: The 'silly arab'

PENNY WROTE:
"Your right this will take some getting used to...how
do you Arab owners see around that head that is
displayed so proudly high in the sky???? "

SEE AROUND IT?? What else is there to look at besides that beautiful classic head???? Isnt that the best bonus of owning an ARAB - the fact they are soooo pretty to look at!

Susan and Cheyenne (who is a gorgeous PAINT) and TIGGER (bratty red headed arab filly in training)

Oh - on another breed related post -- my PAINT spooks way more than my ARAB--