Re: Short Bed vs Long Bed

I have a Long bed Ford F250 and pull a Circle-J 2 horse slant load.  I found
the long bed helps to stabalize the weight of the trailer and am happy with
it.  Lots of room to throw by camping stuff in or sleep in too.  On the down
side I wish I had a back seat for my truck.  I don't really have trouble
turning around or anything, maybe just parking in the city if I'm fool
enough to drive in!  (San Francisco).
Kimberly (&Mystery the Morab)