Re: RC: Spooking - Spook and Spin

At 08:43 PM 10/3/2001 -0400, GoldenCMK@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 10/03/2001 1:18:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time, shakesbearides@texoma.net writes:

It's me again - the one with the 6yo Arabian gelding that spooks - and ever
once in a while, spooks and spins so hard it leaves me in the dirt. I recently
decided that he needs to go to a trainer

I had the same problem with our 6 year old stallion, he is now excelling in Working Cow Horse.

Maria
Kaufman, Tx

Well, would you mind explaining how you accomplished this?  The lady who wrote about the spooking is a friend of mine and I'd like her to have the help she needs.  Thanks.

Amber