Short bed versus long bed

I have a long bed truck with two doors.  It is like driving a bus.  I
really don't ever need the bed space.  If I have mass quanities of hay
to haul I'll get the ulitily trailer.  The two rides I've been to I only
had a bale of hay, a 65 gal water tank, and Gott water cooler in the
bed.

If I had to do it all over again I'd go for a shorter bed.  While it
isn't a problem when I haul a trailer when I go to town, woohooo!,
parking is a pain!  Maybe one day I'll see a good reason to have the
long bed. Right not there just isn't a good case for it.

Kris and Nyke and Kolter, too!