Panecur Granules

Dona Hunter huntersrunfarm@msn.com
I buy the Panecur Granules from my Vet. I live outside of Eugene, Oregon.
They sell a box of Panecur Granules for $56.00.  There are 20 packets per
box.  You give 2 packets per feeding twice a day for 5 days.  I just dump
it in my grain (1 cup of rolled oats with supplements) My horses just eat
it with no waste.  They don't spit it out.  They object mildly to the
paste wormers and always seem to spit out a portion of the paste, so I
don't want to go that route.  I also find the cost a little cheaper.

Dona