From: "Mary Arena" <mary@arena1.com>
To: "Dolores Arste" <darste@emi.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 3:01 PM
Subject: Re: Floki saddle info?

: Hi Dolores,
:
: Yes, this is very similar to my saddle.  It's made by the same company and
: is actually an earlier version of my saddle, I think.
:
: You're welcome to try mine if you want.  Personally, I like it, though Alex
: hates it!  It tends to slide a little bit, but so does my treed saddle.
:
: It fits all my horses, though the first time I used it on Krafla, I didn't
: like the feel of it.  I think it must have something to do with the shape of
: her back when she first came here.  Since I've done some work with her, I've
: used it on her again and felt more comfortable in it.
:
: It's an Icelandic saddle, but actually, I like it on Skip best of all.  The
: only thing I don't like about it, is that it doesn't have any dee rings,
: except for a crupper ring in the back.
:
: I use it all the time at home, though I don't use it in my lessons, just in
: case Alex wants to ride my horse.
:
: Mary
:
:
: > Is this similar to your treeless saddle?
: >
: > Dolores Arste
: > Authority without domination, Love without subservience, Respect without
: fear
: >
: >